Wednesday, November 17, 2004

life is bigger...

OK kids, im sorry to drop the serious blog on all y'uns, but youre getting it whether you like it or not.

As most you of know, im not one to talk about faith seriously, if at all... religion has always been something very personal & usually not shared with others outside of the form of an unsuspecting baptism... HOWEVER...

this being said, even though ive had my blog for roughly two months im sure all y'all have noticed one of my axes (albeit diamond encrusted) to grind... the (sometimes) Roman Catholic church.

maybe i've listen to too much REM or maybe my contempt for organized religion has just been building up for too long, but let me put this in terms we can all appreciate...

the long and the short of it is, im breaking up with you catholic church. its not me, its you. for future reference, i wont be taking your calls and i will be out of my apartment from 4 to 6 on Sunday. All of your things will be in a box by the door, please collect them and dont forget the bucket o' gold.

if anyone has any questions or wants to send me any comfort food/ 'sorry for your gain' cards/ general heart shapped box of cross shapped chocolate, please feel free!!! Meanwhile, im going cruising for a new beau... and although only time will tell, i think ive got my eye on that cute dish with the peyos and bitter herbs in hand...

bling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home