Monday, August 22, 2005

time, time, time, see whats become of me...

OK, so i have bits of information to give yinz about the upcoming month:

1) emails and postings will be on the rapid decline as my dissertation deadline comes up. this ones big kids.

2) ive got tickets back to the states on September 22. after that im driving up to state college to see julie married, then back to dc to do some work i think. then back to england in the spring... so, if you people all in the states want to be like "hey, i should see matt" you should see matt. n'ahmean?

3) the next three weeks are going to be torturous. oy.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Matt! I miss you! Is a trip to Orlando in the plans? Do I have to freaking get married for you to visit me??? I'll try to visit DC when you're back. Love ya! Erin

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger The Good Mr. M____ of F____ said...

girl! ill look into orlando flights while when i get home... a trip to disney world could be just what the doctor ordered...

holla back!
mxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home