Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thundercats are go...


psuthunder
Originally uploaded by mwc134.

following in my brother's (and 878,000 other penn state graduates') lead, i bought a giant magnet of PSU's logo (see above left). It now resides on my cubby door in my office.

for the past three days everyone has commented on it (mainly stuff like "oh my brother went to penn state, etc") but yesterday someone came in and said

"oh i love thundercats too!"

which i guess i can see... but seriously - check it out. and if someone finds a thundercats logo magnet - send it my way!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger MPC said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7403618561&category=20118

Stick with PSU. And mine is currently on my fridge. I guess I need to represent at TRSC.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger The Good Mr. M____ of F____ said...

awesome.

and damn right - show those snooty UVA undergrads how state schools are done in the real world...

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Kelly said...

Thundercat? Okay, so I'm a day late and $5 short (hey, I had to buy breakfast this morning, I was starved) but helllllllllo, what planet do you reside on if you're clueless about the great Nittany Lion? Even my puppy recognizes that symbol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home